Desserts with lots of adjectives can either overwhelm with too many flavors at once or compliment each other in a mind-blowing taste bud explosion. I don’t mean to sound like a commercial for Doritos Extreme, but this treat is one of those second instances. The chewy chocolate brownie hits first but before you even can comprehend the cocoa, the creamy cheesecake layer is already kicking in. Last, the chopped snickers pieces and drizzled caramel sauce incorporates even more sweetness while adding saltiness from the crunchy peanut pieces. If you enjoy perfect ratios of chewy vs. crunchy and salty vs. sweet then these Snickers Brownie Cheesecake Bars are for you.
Just look at this picture, seriously.
Snickers Brownie Cheesecake Bars
Adapted From: Bakers Royale
1 brownie recipe that bakes in an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish
1 large egg
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
12-15 fun-size snickers, chopped (the more the better!)
2 tbsp caramel sauce, warmed
1. Bake your favorite brownie recipe in an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish, let cool completely
2. Add all remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine and create cheesecake layer
3. Pour on top of cooled brownie layer and bake at 400 degrees for about 25 to 30 minutes or until set.
4. Cool to warm then press chopped Snickers into cheesecake layer
5. Drizzle with warmed caramel sauce